Pawel Chudzinski is a VC in Berlin & Europe; Partner at Point Nine Capital; aspiring blogger; former banker; Poland-born Berlin lover.
Pawel is a successful seed investor and managing partner at Point Nine Capital. Before co-founding Point Nine Capital in 2011, Pawel was a co-founder and partner at Team Europe where he led Team Europe’s investment activities.
Prior to that, Pawel worked as an Associate for the US investment banking firm Greenhill & Co. in Frankfurt and London. Previously, he graduated from the Leipzig Graduate School of Management (HHL). He is fluent in English, German and Polish and has a basic command of Russian.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/627347538093.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.