Flux is an open architecture, blockchain-based solution aiming to create a global environmental data standard to leverage the Internet of Things and Distributed Intelligence (AI & Machine Learning).
The Flux Protocol incentivizes data collection from a global network of native IoT sensors (MICOs) into an environmental data co-op. The common data encapsulation protocol allows for artificial intelligence to extract actionable user-specific insights to optimize and increase yields across a wide range of industries.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/627906890172.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.