Brad Stephens is Co-founder and Managing Partner of Blockchain Capital, the premier venture capital fund investing in the blockchain technology sector and the first to raise a venture fund through an ICO. Prior to Blockchain Capital, Brad was Managing Partner of Stephens Investment Management LLC (SIM), which he co-founded in 2002. His diverse background in domestic and international finance includes sell-side securities analysis, hedge fund management, venture capital and family office management.
Prior to co-founding SIM, Brad worked as the senior analyst at Fidelity Ventures, the venture capital arm of Fidelity Investments. At Fidelity, Brad focused on the areas of Internet Security and New Media, leading investments into e-Security, Sanctum and Managed Objects. He also founded Fidelity’s Biometric Consortium, a cutting-edge collaboration of all Fidelity’s business units designed to explore, pilot and implement biometric security systems within Fidelity and eventually its consumer clients.
Brad also worked as a research analyst in CSFB’s Technology Group, specializing in Internet Security and Internet infrastructure software. While at CSFB, Brad helped raise over $1.3 billion for companies under coverage. Prior to working at CSFB, Brad worked as a research analyst at Furman Selz (later acquired by ING Barings), where he co-founded their Internet Research Group and co-authored the first financial industry piece on Internet Security.
Brad holds a B.A. in Economics from Duke University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/629475387286.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.