An Open Community of Decentralized Finance Platforms.
We saw an overlap in the problems that decentralized finance protocols were trying to solve and thought there would be no better way to tackle them then by forming an open community of like-minded projects.
Interoperability and Open Source. Members of DeFi take interoperability into account when building their projects. This helps strengthen the compounding effects of all our projects as a whole. Open sourcing helps us reach this goal by allowing us to collectively understand how all of our products can be woven together on a technical level.
Accessibility and Financial Inclusion. We strive to create a financial system that is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. We believe in a world where value flows freely, regardless of one’s geographic location.
Financial Transparency. We believe that financial services should not be built in opaque silos, but rather that market-level information should be transparent to all participants while still preserving individual privacy.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/630094082290.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- OptionRoom User governed Oracle as a Service(OaaS) and forecast protocol built on Polkadot.
- Arto Bendiken Tech Lead for EVM at NEAR Protocol.
- Maps.me Not just an app but a friend in all your adventures.
- Blockrize Earn cryptocurrency with every purchase.
- Channels Your DeFi Butler Bank.
- MahaDAO The world's first decentralised valuecoin.
- Indexed Finance Passively managed DeFi portfolios.
- SynthSwap Trading with margin and synthetics on the Ethereum network.
- ParaState Elvolving Ethereum on Polkadot.
- Art Blocks Creativity in Generative Design.