Electric Capital is a crypto asset management firm. They invest in tokens that are Programmable Money. They invest in both liquid and illiquid tokens that are emerging stores of value and rooted in novel technology. Electric Capital is started by technology entrepreneurs, engineers, and successful investors. Prior to Electric Capital, they started six companies (five acquired), invested in 100+ technology startups with a cumulative market cap in the tens of billions, and served as executives at technology companies such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter. They have been investing personally in cryptocurrencies since 2013 and were early believers in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/630198462017.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.