Tezos is a new platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
The Tezos protocol offers a formal process through which stakeholders can efficiently govern the protocol and implement future innovations.
The Tezos blockchain was designed to facilitate formal verification, which helps secure smart contracts and avoid buggy code.
Tezos’ unique proof-of-stake consensus algorithm gives every stakeholder the opportunity to participate in the validation of transactions on the network and be rewarded by the protocol for doing so.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/630728341412.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.