Max Kordek, Co-Founder, President at Lisk. Co-Founder, Director at Lightcurve. He was born '91 in Aachen and currently managing Lisk from Zug, Switzerland and Lightcurve from Berlin, Germany. I'm interested in blockchain technology, product design and startups.
When Max first read about blockchain technology at the end of 2012, he immediately realized its great potential. That was the moment he decided to place all of his focus on the technology. He immersed himself in various crypto communities and soaked up as much knowledge as he could. Today, he is working relentlessly to help the industry gain traction with an accessible and easy-to-use Sidechain Development Kit. Outside of work, Max enjoys all things science fiction, especially when entrepreneurs make fiction a reality. He also hopes to be trilingual soon by studying Japanese.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/633403974182.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.