4490 ventures is a technology-focused, early-stage venture capital fund based in Madison, Wisconsin.
4490 Ventures partners with entrepreneurs to build billion-dollar businesses in the Midwest.
We are investors that learned the craft of early-stage technology venture capital investing at firms on the West Coast and the East Coast, and brought our knowledge, networks and experiences to the Midwest. The Midwest contains approximately 25% of the inputs into America’s innovation economy, yet only receives 5% of all venture capital. We’re committed to changing that ratio.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/635634734545.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.