Apla is a tech company that uses blockchain to help organizations work faster, safer and with greater impact.
As a leader in blockchain for the public sector, Apla is working with the governments of India, United Arab Emirates, Russia and others to implement blockchain-based registries which will optimize processes such as land and vehicle registration, business license issuance and more.
Moreover, Apla is also working on projects in the private sector, working with system integrators to implement distributed ledgers in order to improve organizational efficiency, whilst heightening data security and integrity.
Apla's platform is built from ground up to work with large volumes of data, be the most secure and easy to implement blockchain platform: making blockchain simple is the core mission of the company.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/637073826695.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.