Daniel Tsui is CEO at Kyokan Labs. Software, product, design. As CEO and co-founder of Kyokan, he joined forces with the top engineers responsible for Symphony, a billion-dollar communications platform. Together, they have built a cutting-edge team of developers focused on bringing forth blockchain-based projects that scale.
In his role at Kyokan, Dan leads a blockchain-native development team that draws on traditional software principles to create products used by millions of people around the globe. A developer himself, Dan’s personal passions include developing layer-two scaling for blockchain networks.
Dan also brings serious chops as a long-time advocate for blockchain projects. He has contributed to Dfinity, MetaMask, and several open source projects in the Ethereum ecosystem. An expert in developing blockchain-based products for mass-market scale, Dan has chosen to advise the Unification team because of the project’s aim to disrupt enterprise data models and reduce inefficiencies on a global level.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/637136879145.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.