Millions use blockchain today. But billions don’t. To become mainstream, blockchain has to become easier-to-use and more powerful. That’s our mission.
The DNS maps the IP addresses used by the internet into the web addresses we use every day. Our dsDNS does the same for blockchain, replacing confusing hash addresses with familiar names. And we’re building it with the inventor of the DNS.
We’ve built a powerful platform to improve all of blockchain, and names is just the first step. We connect blockchains in parallel for more features, power and scale.
We have a clear path to market adoption. Our 360Accelerator brings the benefits of blockchain to business. We’re working with companies with strong track records and millions of customers who’ll use our names and platform, jumpstarting growth.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/637779508629.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.