Kent Langley shares the knowledge he’s amassed over his career with his students as a faculty member at Singularity University. He leverages his knowledge to help cities looking for scalable solutions to urban problems as the Chief Science and Technology Officer of Fastrack Institute. He is also a co-founder and Chief Scientist of the ExOFoundation. He is a co-founder of the blockchain accelerator FluidChains.
An empathetic speaker, capable of conveying complex ideas with inspiring and relatable narratives.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/640712803454.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.