Mobile Ethereum dapps. A decentralized project originally created by Tasit Labs.
At Tasit Labs (the company behind Tasit), we're building mobile Ethereum dapps (decentralized apps). We'll be working very hard to build a supportive, inclusive, diverse environment with no jerks. Our team is remote-first and decentralized. For those who happen to be in Chicago, working from home a couple days a week is encouraged. Most of us will be on a "maker schedule", so we block off 4+ hour uninterrupted blocks of time in everyone's calendars. We're fans of maternity and paternity leave, and we encourage taking pleeenty of time for this. We support intellectual curiosity and questioning everything. The soundest reasoning and best data determine the way forward at Tasit Labs regardless of where these ideas come from. At Tasit we're all allies, and we listen to and amplify the voices of people who are underrepresented in tech (and sadly in most industries). Tasit Labs is a lean organization, and new product changes are framed as testable hypotheses (whenever possible - not trying to get stuck in any local minima here).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/643756758879.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Emma Shi Business Development / OTC Trader.
- New Internet Labs Defending your data.
- Atul Saranathan Private Equity Associate at Dover Capital.
- Hanbitco The leading exchange of fixed-income services, Bulldax..
- Avi Felman Lead Trader at BlockTower Capital.
- Unexpected Values Publication written by Max Bronstein and Avi Felman.
- Kanyi Maqubela Managing Partner at Kindred Ventures.
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.