Blockchain Week Berlin is a decentralized community-organized initiative. There is no single owner. It is an agnostic movement based on the premise that self-organization is the backbone of the ecosystem. We invite projects, individuals and anyone interested in fruitful and educational discussions to join us in Berlin in August.
Blockchain Week Berlin is committed to reduce the noise from the market and focus on education, in order to push mass adoption via providing first hand information about the industry.
Our concept is simple: keep it educational, try to be as cost friendly for the community as you can (bearing in mind, we all need to pay bills - so not all events are free!) and to create a welcoming and inclusive environment, so interested parties at any knowledge level feel comfortable to join.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/644835323487.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.