Blockchain Week Berlin is a decentralized community-organized initiative. There is no single owner. It is an agnostic movement based on the premise that self-organization is the backbone of the ecosystem. We invite projects, individuals and anyone interested in fruitful and educational discussions to join us in Berlin in August.
Blockchain Week Berlin is committed to reduce the noise from the market and focus on education, in order to push mass adoption via providing first hand information about the industry.
Our concept is simple: keep it educational, try to be as cost friendly for the community as you can (bearing in mind, we all need to pay bills - so not all events are free!) and to create a welcoming and inclusive environment, so interested parties at any knowledge level feel comfortable to join.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/644835323487.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- OptionRoom User governed Oracle as a Service(OaaS) and forecast protocol built on Polkadot.
- Arto Bendiken Tech Lead for EVM at NEAR Protocol.
- Maps.me Not just an app but a friend in all your adventures.
- Blockrize Earn cryptocurrency with every purchase.
- Channels Your DeFi Butler Bank.
- MahaDAO The world's first decentralised valuecoin.
- Indexed Finance Passively managed DeFi portfolios.
- SynthSwap Trading with margin and synthetics on the Ethereum network.
- ParaState Elvolving Ethereum on Polkadot.
- Art Blocks Creativity in Generative Design.