Maurycy Pietrzak is Co-founder and Chief Software Engineer at Infura, co-designed architecture to deliver consistency, speed, and reliability on top of clients in the P2P Ethereum network. And He designed and implemented proxies and microservices in Golang and Python on AWS, assisted with maintaining excellent uptime for a heavily trafficked (billions of HTTP requests per day) backend.
Programming Languages: Python, Go / Golang
Toolbox: Ethereum, Docker, Vagrant, SaltStack, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Jenkins, Ubuntu, AWS, DigitalOcean, Django, Flask, Microservices
- 2 days, 15 hours ago
- Maurycy Pietrzak post a tweet @matt_garnett @evan_van_ness obv nothing today but hmu if you want to see what we’ve been working on3 weeks, 3 days ago
- 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- 1 month ago
- Maurycy Pietrzak 2 years, 7 months ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/645763832954.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.