Paul Snow is CEO at Factom, Chair of the Texas Bitcoin Conference, Host of the Austin Bitcoin Meetup.
Currently working within the cryptocurrency world to build new solutions to persistent problems. Organizing Bitcoin meetup groups, forums, and conferences. Founded Factom, a distributed autonomous protocol that adds a general purpose data layer over the Bitcoin Blockchain.
As one of the Founders of the Texas Bitcoin Conference, Paul has taken the lead to organize and chair this annual event in Austin Texas. The Texas Bitcoin Conference brings the technical, commercial, political, and economic interests together in a way that is unique in the cryptocurrency space.
Specialties: Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, Crypto-technology like Factom, Community building through conferences and educational events, Decision Table based Rules Engines, Scripting, Compilers, Patents, Embedded systems, custom compilers, XML, Java.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/646175744908.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.