Paul Snow is CEO at Factom, Chair of the Texas Bitcoin Conference, Host of the Austin Bitcoin Meetup.
Currently working within the cryptocurrency world to build new solutions to persistent problems. Organizing Bitcoin meetup groups, forums, and conferences. Founded Factom, a distributed autonomous protocol that adds a general purpose data layer over the Bitcoin Blockchain.
As one of the Founders of the Texas Bitcoin Conference, Paul has taken the lead to organize and chair this annual event in Austin Texas. The Texas Bitcoin Conference brings the technical, commercial, political, and economic interests together in a way that is unique in the cryptocurrency space.
Specialties: Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, Crypto-technology like Factom, Community building through conferences and educational events, Decision Table based Rules Engines, Scripting, Compilers, Patents, Embedded systems, custom compilers, XML, Java.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/646175744908.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.