Decentralised film production is an entirely new concept, and 21 Million will be the first show in the world to be made this way.
For every country Benjamin visits on his quest we’ll have a writer, a director, a local cast and crew. Local knowledge from local ‘Nodes’.
Emerging talent sourced from each city on Ben’s journey will help craft the story of his adventure - from the bars he visits to the streets he walks and the places he hides. And this is where the real crypto community comes in.
Locations, extras and even supporting actors are drawn from among the community that has made the series possible by funding it.
And fans can make direct contributions online.
By listening to the views of creative people wherever we travel and involving local people everywhere we shoot, we can collectively produce a show that is authentic and original, to tell the story of the Bitcoin revolution through the eyes of the world’s most hunted CIA operative.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/647536237308.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.