Marek Kirejczyk is Founder of Universal Login and ETHWORKS. He has been part of blockchain community from 2013, when his company was working on first blockchain projects. For 3 years he focuses mainly on Ethereum.
He founded Ethworks - a one-stop shop for blockchain projects, serving some of the top brands in the space, including Bitcoin and Ethereum foundations.
Marek is an open-source contributor, leading the development of popular libraries like UniversalLogins, Waflle, and ethereum.rb. He co-organises Ethereum Meetup Poland - one of the biggest blockchain meetups in Poland.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/647901615126.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.