Marek Kirejczyk is Founder of Universal Login and ETHWORKS. He has been part of blockchain community from 2013, when his company was working on first blockchain projects. For 3 years he focuses mainly on Ethereum.
He founded Ethworks - a one-stop shop for blockchain projects, serving some of the top brands in the space, including Bitcoin and Ethereum foundations.
Marek is an open-source contributor, leading the development of popular libraries like UniversalLogins, Waflle, and ethereum.rb. He co-organises Ethereum Meetup Poland - one of the biggest blockchain meetups in Poland.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/647901615126.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.