Work at Initialized. Past: Clara Lending (acquired by SoFi), Twitter, and Posterous (acquired by Twitter). Way past: Physics/Math at Stanford and Harvard.
He is a software engineer who can build high scalability systems who also has an intuitive sense for building highly usable products. A physicist turned software engineer, Chu previously worked as Director of Engineering at Posterous. At Twitter, he worked on the backend systems that power the public API and consumer-facing features for the home timeline. More recently, he was an early employee at Clara Lending, building its mortgage lending platform. He has a AB in Physics and Mathematics from Harvard, and a PhD in Applied Physics from Stanford.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/648007910597.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.