David Nuñez is Cryptography R&D at NuCypher. Previously, postdoc researcher at Nics Lab Dev, University of Málaga.
I am a cryptographic researcher at NuCypher. My research is oriented towards cryptographic solutions for privacy and security in untrusted environments; in particular, with the use of proxy re-encryption. Previously, I was a Postdoctoral Researcher at NICS Lab (Universidad de Málaga, Spain).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/651712560580.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.