Karin Klein is a founding partner at Bloomberg Beta, Bloomberg's venture firm that invests in early-stage tech companies that make business work better. She is recognized as a top venture capitalist -- TechWeek’s 100, Silicon Alley’s 100, New York Business Journal's leading "Women of Influence"-- and is a consistently trusted partner to some of New York's most successful startups (for example, she led the first venture round in Buddy Media, acquired by Salesforce for ~$750M). Under Karin’s leadership on the east coast, since its launch, Bloomberg Beta has announced over 150 investments.
Prior to launching Bloomberg Beta, Karin led new initiatives for Bloomberg LP, where she and her team built new businesses, developed strategy and created partnerships. Before joining Bloomberg, Karin led Softbank's team that reviewed all new investments during the period when Softbank invested in Buzzfeed’s seed round and realized the most successful exits in NYC (including Buddy Media, The Huffington Post and Associated Content). Before Softbank, Karin worked with the MC Group and Knowledge Universe, education and media focused investment funds.
Karin first developed her passion for building businesses when she co-founded an educational training company for children. Karin continues that dynamism by helping build the NYC tech community and serving as a mentor to TechStars and the New York City Economic Development Corporation and as an adviser to founders and high growth businesses by serving on boards like Paramount Group, Regency Centers, TechCrunch’s Crunchies, and L'Oreal's Women in Digital.
Karin graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with an MBA and BS from the Wharton School and a BA from the Annenberg School of Communications at the University of Pennsylvania.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/654290581078.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.