Blockchain technology rivals traditional financial institutions with a cryptographically secured peer-to-peer network. This creates a decentralized environment where transactions can take place without a “trusted” middleman in between. These trustless transactions occur between two parties; transactions are signed and recorded on-chain, and the receiving party can only completely trust the transaction once it has been included in a block, and that block has received multiple confirmations. However, decentralization comes at a cost - slow transaction speeds and long confirmation times. This paper describes a method to operate a trustless, smart contract based solution utilizing techniques similar to atomic swaps and multi-sig contracts. This method would allow for high-speed transactions with instant confirmation times.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/657027122435.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.