108 Token provides a diversified, low-cost and simplified exposure to the burgeoning asset class of cryptocurrencies. 108 Token gives investors ETF-style access and eliminates the complexities pertaining to coin selection, wallet management, etc. The token is an indexed ERC20 token that tracks the performance of top 15 cryptocurrencies by a supply-adjusted market cap.
In order to provide a diversified exposure to investors, a maximum weight cap of 20% is imposed on each of the index constituents, and the underlying index is rebalanced on a monthly basis. The fee structure is aligned towards long-term performance and low due to the absence of intermediaries and other overheads. We provide investors the flexibility to contribute in either BTC/ETH or fiat for the ICO. To know more about 108 Token and its historical performance against BTC and other benchmarks.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/657579579408.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.