Blockchain & Web3 for (open) science - new deals on data, research funding and innovation. Founded by Sönke Bartling.
“Science is about trust, privacy and proof. So are the blockchain and cryptography. “
Blockchain organizes digital assets decentralized and distributed. It makes data immutable, transparent and proveable to the outside - at the same time subject privacy can be assured.
This meetup group is for people who want to discuss ideas, concepts and visions on the upcoming (r)evolutions around the blockchain in the field of science, and knowledge creation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/658115660390.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.