Blockchain & Web3 for (open) science - new deals on data, research funding and innovation. Founded by Sönke Bartling.
“Science is about trust, privacy and proof. So are the blockchain and cryptography. “
Blockchain organizes digital assets decentralized and distributed. It makes data immutable, transparent and proveable to the outside - at the same time subject privacy can be assured.
This meetup group is for people who want to discuss ideas, concepts and visions on the upcoming (r)evolutions around the blockchain in the field of science, and knowledge creation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/658115660390.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.