Manyverse is a social network mobile app with features you would expect: posts, threads, likes, profiles, etc. But it's not running in the cloud owned by a company, instead, your friends' posts and all your social data live entirely in your phone. This way, even when you're offline, you can scroll, read anything, and even write posts and like content! When your phone is back online, it syncs the latest updates directly with your friends' phones, through a shared local Wi-Fi or on the internet.
We're building this free and open source project as a community effort because we believe in non-commercial, neutral, and fair mobile communication for everyone.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/658734891631.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- PAYASO Based on Ethereum, on-chain fund risk protection protocol.
- Zenlink A cross-chain DEX network based on Polkadot.
- Pamp Network The first price-reactive cryptocurrency.
- Lattice Exchange THE EVOLUTION TO DEFI.
- Seascape Ultimate Game Platform Designed Around the DeFi & NFT Economy.
- DeFi Whale Your top resource for following the motion in the DeFi ocean!
- Slava Solodkiy CEO, Founder at Arival Bank.
- The Block Runner Crypto, Bitcoin & others.
- Omakase Bar
- Nicolas Santangelo Web developer at Decentraland.