Governing a set of global stakeholders is hard, especially for blockchain-based protocols. Protocols need clear governance for prompt feature implementation, accountable project teams, and correct resource allocation. We facilitate scalable governance and decision making for protocols and organizations.
Commonwealth Labs builds governance tech for decentralized organizations. We launch new blockchain protocols, and work with existing projects (Layer 1 chains, Layer 2 protocols, and security tokens) to develop their governance stack-governance interfaces, DAOs, and cryptographic voting mechanisms.
Our first project is Edgeware, an experimental actively-governed chain and “testnet with real value” that runs Wasm and Ethereum smart contracts.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/658924630929.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- PAYASO Based on Ethereum, on-chain fund risk protection protocol.
- Zenlink A cross-chain DEX network based on Polkadot.
- Pamp Network The first price-reactive cryptocurrency.
- Lattice Exchange THE EVOLUTION TO DEFI.
- Seascape Ultimate Game Platform Designed Around the DeFi & NFT Economy.
- DeFi Whale Your top resource for following the motion in the DeFi ocean!
- Slava Solodkiy CEO, Founder at Arival Bank.
- The Block Runner Crypto, Bitcoin & others.
- Omakase Bar
- Nicolas Santangelo Web developer at Decentraland.