BitGive is the first Bitcoin and Blockchain charity, leading in bridging the gap between an innovative technology and its practical applications for nonprofits and global philanthropy. BitGive facilitates fundraising for charitable donations using Bitcoin and Blockchain technology, and is at the forefront of leveraging today’s cutting-edge financial technologies for social good.
GiveTrack™ is our flagship project, a revolutionary donation platform for nonprofits to provide transparency and accountability to donors by sharing financial information and direct project results in real time.
GiveTrack™ builds upon Bitcoin and Blockchain technology a customized platform for nonprofits that is data centered, user friendly, and provides a comprehensive user interface.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/659245000293.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.