BitGive is the first Bitcoin and Blockchain charity, leading in bridging the gap between an innovative technology and its practical applications for nonprofits and global philanthropy. BitGive facilitates fundraising for charitable donations using Bitcoin and Blockchain technology, and is at the forefront of leveraging today’s cutting-edge financial technologies for social good.
GiveTrack™ is our flagship project, a revolutionary donation platform for nonprofits to provide transparency and accountability to donors by sharing financial information and direct project results in real time.
GiveTrack™ builds upon Bitcoin and Blockchain technology a customized platform for nonprofits that is data centered, user friendly, and provides a comprehensive user interface.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/659245000293.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.