Dropout coder turned al a moder. From Plasma research to stake, got a lot on my plate. Like a frog jumping out of the BKK pan, speaking cause I can.
When I was 18, I went trekking in Nepal and sea-kayaking in Patagonia. When I was 19, I led a group of 8th-graders on a 14-day backpacking trip on Isle Royale. When I was 20, I rode through Vietnam on a motorcycle. To sum up my life so far - I love adventure.
Spending time in nature has given me the opportunity to reflect on my own life, while spending time immersed in other cultures has allowed me to gain insight into the lives of others. Whether in the backcountry or foreign lands, I know how to take care of myself and those around me in almost any situation that may arise.
Everything can be a learning experience and I am always applying what I learn to my day to day life. I work as hard as I play. Whether it’s chopping wood, leading kids in the wilderness or pulling my weight on a programming project, my goal is to finish with the best final product possible.
If you’re interested in grabbing coffee and talking about how my skills can be an asset to you (or to talk about the benefits of sitting silently for 10 hours a day), please send an email my way.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/659861982478.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.