Aaron Greenspan's interest in blockchain technology stems from his penchant for mathematical rigor. A multiple graduate degree ex-mathematician, Aaron takes to those problems in software development which rest on rich theoretical underpinnings. Interested too in all sides of a question, Aaron is comfortable and content working in a whole variety of languages and programming paradigms; from object-oriented to pure functional and all the type systems in between. He also geeks out about creative tech and any project which leverages technology in a novel or playful way.
Backend developer with experience in OO and functional programming styles and languages. Expertise in cryptocurrency and pure mathematics in addition to traditional web development. Also experienced in teaching/public exposition on technical topics.
Big fan of my cat Toby. He's pretty long and a pretty good boy. Is that weird to put on here? - Seems relevant.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/664246576336.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.