Ubiq (UBQ) is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. The Ubiq network provides a stable blockchain to host an Ethereum Virtual Machine, integrating a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine that allows for the creation of contracts and tokens. It provides a value token called "Ubiq (UBQ)", which was generated by transferring the value of a three-year old established token, Jumbucks (JBS), onto a blockchain with Ethereum functionality. Thus, it provides EVM functionality in a blockchain segregated technologically, politically, and conceptually from Ethereum or Ethereum Classic.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/668593586070.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.