TODA/IP is an internet protocol enabling implementations of complete Autonomous Decentralized Governance.
By enabling each network packet to have unique global identifier while belonging to a data structure that can ensure the belonging of the packet is to a single signing public key.
Toda.Network is a platform built on TODA/IP to accelerate implementations and deployments.
The TODA Protocol is a communication layer protocol. It enables developers to build applications and platforms with user centric value management without any third party dependencies (this means no dependencies on cloud, no dependencies on miners, no databases, no servers, zero dependencies) .
Note: The Dependency Layer, should NOT be confused with Service Layers. Any business can be a centralized service layer can use TODA/IP to build their apps, blockchains the same way you can use the decentralized structure of Oxygen to breath.
TODA/IP is not a replacement of TCP/IP. They can both and should both coexist. TODA/IP is for value transfer over the communication layer in a P2P decentralized setting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/668707749848.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.