TODA/IP is an internet protocol enabling implementations of complete Autonomous Decentralized Governance.
By enabling each network packet to have unique global identifier while belonging to a data structure that can ensure the belonging of the packet is to a single signing public key.
Toda.Network is a platform built on TODA/IP to accelerate implementations and deployments.
The TODA Protocol is a communication layer protocol. It enables developers to build applications and platforms with user centric value management without any third party dependencies (this means no dependencies on cloud, no dependencies on miners, no databases, no servers, zero dependencies) .
Note: The Dependency Layer, should NOT be confused with Service Layers. Any business can be a centralized service layer can use TODA/IP to build their apps, blockchains the same way you can use the decentralized structure of Oxygen to breath.
TODA/IP is not a replacement of TCP/IP. They can both and should both coexist. TODA/IP is for value transfer over the communication layer in a P2P decentralized setting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/668707749848.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- PAYASO Based on Ethereum, on-chain fund risk protection protocol.
- Zenlink A cross-chain DEX network based on Polkadot.
- Pamp Network The first price-reactive cryptocurrency.
- Lattice Exchange THE EVOLUTION TO DEFI.
- Seascape Ultimate Game Platform Designed Around the DeFi & NFT Economy.
- DeFi Whale Your top resource for following the motion in the DeFi ocean!
- Slava Solodkiy CEO, Founder at Arival Bank.
- The Block Runner Crypto, Bitcoin & others.
- Omakase Bar
- Nicolas Santangelo Web developer at Decentraland.