Trojan DAO, a network of artists & developers, on a mission to transform the cultural economy from the ground-up with the help of blockchain. Starting from Athens, Greece.
With the emergence of DAOs (Decentralised Autonomous Organizations) and the recent advancements in crypto-economics, we may be at the verge of a rapid shift in the way that cultural work is organised and financed. While blockchain offers a new artistic medium and new potentials for the regeneration of autonomous community-based artistic practices, it also raises entirely new sets of challenges. What impacts will blockchain technologies have for artists, activists, and cultural organizers seeking to create an art world less reliant on institutions and states, outside of the confines of the legacy systems?
We invite members of the local and visiting artistic communities, and blockchain researchers, with guests speakers from both fields, to take part in an open discussion on the relationships between art, community, and blockchain technologies. So be ready for debating, networking, and discussing projects you are involved in!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/670082948018.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!