Kay Kurokawa is Founder of WariHash, memetic engineering, nocoiner analytics, buidl'ing.
Kay Kurokawa, a software engineer with a decade of experience with a B.S and M.S from Carnegie Mellon University in Electrical and Computer Engineering. I’ve worked in a wide range of industries, from audio digital signal processing, algorithm development for spectrometry equipment, and high frequency trading in US equity markets. My main strength is turning complex technical specifications into reality.
I started studying Bitcoin in early 2013, and realized that amazing things could be done with this technology. I helped launched LBRY, a peer to peer digital marketplace that utilizes the blockchain for name resolution. I've consulted for and written extensively on decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platforms. At kkurokawa.com, I write about a variety of things related to cryptocurrencies and blockchains. I am currently in the process of launching a startup in the cryptocurrency mining space.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/672300532574.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.