Max Keiser is an American broadcaster and film maker. He hosts Keiser Report, a financial program broadcast.
VC at Heisenberg Capital. Host of the Keiser Report on RT. Keiser’s background is in brokerage, banking, options trading and financial technology innovation. Keiser was awarded a US patent for his virtual specialist technology for trading virtual securities and currencies. This patent launched HSX.com (Hollywood Stock Exchange) and marked the start of both virtual currency trading and commercial prediction markets. Keiser's crypto VC fund Heisenberg Capital was an early investor in both bitcoin and in many bitcoin related startups. Keiser is a frequent speaker at international conferences, including the first ever bitcoin conference in Prague in 2011.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/675477977757.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.