Brand, product, & design at Coinbase. Sometimes I make neat things on the internet. Other times I live in the woods and worry about outhouses.
Brock Petrie is a versatile creative engineer and product strategist based out of Minneapolis and San Francisco. He marries user-centric design sensibility to a deep and abiding passion for building pro-user, pro-social products.
He's an ardent believer in the internet’s disruptive potential in the newsroom and classroom, and his passion for public & global policy has landed him at the helm of projects for the World Economic Forum, Global Ocean Commission, Arctic Council and others. His work with News Deeply on the company’s flagship project, Syria Deeply, won the National Press Foundation’s 2013 Excellence in Online Journalism Award, and was hailed by TIME as “the Future of News.” Previously, he spent 10 years working extensively in Minneapolis’ vibrant advertising scene where he conceptualized, designed and developed a variety of award-winning interactive campaigns for a wide array of brands, including 3M, Adobe, Allianz, Kodak, Microsoft, Symantec and Target.
An avid photographer and outdoorsman, Brock can often be found trekking the backwoods of northern Minnesota, camera in tow.
Either a designer stuck in a developer's body, or a developer stuck in a designer's body.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/680227329725.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.