AngelPad is a seed-stage accelerator program based in NYC and San Francisco. Since 2010 we have launched more than 130 companies. Every 6 months we select about 15 teams from a huge pool of applicants (usually around 2000) to work with us. While other accelerators have decided to “scale” and take on more and more companies or launch more and more cities, we have stayed true to our original goal: Find awesome companies with founders we like to work with and spend three very intense months with them. This focus has paid off, we have risen to be the #1 Accelerator in the U.S. (based on a real study from MIT/Brown University) and Strictly VC called us the “Anti-Y Combinator“. During the program, we work on everything from finding product market fit, defining a target market to getting first validation for the company. We are also instrumental in helping companies prepare for fundraising and of course for investor meetings.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/682746874153.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.