Anchor Protocol, building the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
Despite the proliferation of financial products, DeFi has yet to produce a savings product simple and safe enough to gain mass adoption. The price volatility of most cryptoassets makes staking unfit for the vast majority of consumers. On the other end of the spectrum, the cyclical nature of stablecoin interest rates on DeFi staples like Maker and Compound makes those protocols ill-suited for a household savings product. To address this pressing need we introduce Anchor, a savings protocol on the Terra blockchain that offers yield powered by block rewards of major Proof-of-Stake blockchains. Anchor offers a principal-protected stablecoin savings product that pays depositors a stable interest rate. It achieves this by stabilizing the deposit interest rate with block rewards accruing to assets that are used to borrow stablecoins. Anchor will thus offer DeFi’s benchmark interest rate, determined by the yield of the PoS blockchains with highest demand. Ultimately, we envision Anchor to become the gold standard for passive income on the blockchain.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/684979609611.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.