Blockchain enthusiasts and evangelists have often stated that supply chain management, identity, and payments would be some of the biggest use cases in blockchain. But smart contracts are currently unable to get trusted data from the physical world, and must rely on fragile oracles and web APIs.
Blocktag has the physical technology that can make this secure link. Although Blocktag was started in mid 2018, it utilizes nano optical tech that some of the cofounders invented – proven physically secure over decades, and now with the additional data security of blockchain.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/688385749227.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.