Aragon Nest, Aragon and Placeholder Capital are kickstarting a grants program. To help support the ecosystem flourish, we are introducing, together with Placeholder — lead by Joel Monegro and Chris Burniske — a grants program called Aragon Nest.
The team at Placeholder has years of experience in evaluating crypto projects and teams, and we are very proud to have their expertise onboard.
The goal of the program is to attract talent to research and build the necessary tooling for developing solutions around Aragon and Ethereum.
These can include things like different governance models, open source incentivization, a token curated registry application or even an accounting app that can be used instead of the one developed by the Aragon team.
And to keep everything running smoothly in the foreseeable future, we will need things built for Ethereum. Things like scalability solutions for EVM-compatible blockchains, a solution to on-chain event-snapshotting and a signer app that works on the OS level with multiple signing providers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/692295504592.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Privacy by Blockchain Design Develop and consult on data privacy solutions for blockchain ecosystem.
- Adina Popescu Founder and CEO at ÆRTH.
- Niftytown Live cryptogoods auctions every day at noon Pacific.
- Mitchell Opatowsky Co-founder, PM and Coder at BUIDLHub.
- BUIDLHub A nocode tool to integrate blockchain in minutes.
- Informal Systems Verifiable distributed systems and organizations.
- David Grider Lead Digital Strategist at Fundstrat.
- Concordium Regulatory-compliant. Industry-grade Blockchain.
- Beatrice O'Carroll COO & Co-Founder at Reciprocity Trading.
- Kryptohelden The attempt to learn while educating the world on blockchain.