Brandon Buchanan is a Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Iterative Capital Management, L.P., an alternative investment fund that specializes in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Prior to founding Iterative Capital, Brandon was the Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel at Compound (formerly Metamorphic Ventures), with responsibility for overseeing the Fund’s operations and legal functions. Brandon began his career as a Corporate Associate at Gunderson Dettmer, where his practice focused on representing emerging growth companies as well as representing a number of the nation’s leading venture funds in their fund formation activities and investment transactions in private companies throughout the world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/696869320881.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.