The Partnership Grant Program was established in 2017 to provide support for exceptional projects in the Stellar ecosystem, and to encourage targeted development around activities fundamental to the growth of the network.
We are pleased to share that since its inception, the program has awarded 34 companies, from all over the world, representing a diverse mix of use-cases and communities. These 34 companies were selected out of 450+ applications received since the program began.
The list of the institutional awardees of the SDF Partnership Grant Program, updated quarterly.
In our experience administering the Partnership Grant Program we have learned a tremendous amount. Foremost, it takes a lot of work to manage and operate a high caliber grant program. However, through this experience, we are more certain than ever of the value this program can bring to the Stellar ecosystem. While it continues to be a learning process, we now know we can build long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships that have multiplier effects in the ecosystem.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/697820076802.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.