We offer innovative, revenue-boosting payment processing and POS systems.
POSaBIT, Inc. is a financial technology company based in Kirkland, WA. POSaBIT offers payment processing and point-of-sale systems to a wide variety of merchants and industry verticals.
POSaBIT’s trusted payment processing system is MTL/MSB compliant. For high-risk industries like cannabis, we provide an easy way for customers to acquire digital currency at the point of sale -- which they can use to make purchases immediately at your store or save for later.
DoubleBeam is a cloud-based point-of-sale system with everything you need to get your food business up and running. Highly sophisticated reporting, integrated loyalty campaigns, and proactive support make us the top choice for menu management. You can set up the sleek hardware in less than 15 minutes, and the software is intuitive and easy-to-use. We offer a full suite of products to suit everyone from corporate cafeteria chains to large events.
- 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- POSaBIT post a tweet It's time for employers to get out of the stone age and enter the stoner age. https://t.co/jcR19uyDvX4 months, 1 week ago
- POSaBIT post a tweet Where need and desire meet, your true point of sale shall be found. #MondayMorningMotivation https://t.co/mdkTCbYhLs5 months, 2 weeks ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/698361884899.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.