Winnal Kuo is Founder & CEO at MtHash & Titan Omega, Architect, Cryptographer, Engineer. Building the next-level enterprise mining platform.
Started game design at 12 years old, building private game servers with game economies and systems design, developed business and economic modeling skills through my experience, worked on macroing scripts, learned about encryption and cryptography. Ran server administration, executive leadership, operations, went through leadership training at the same age in the Air Force Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol).
Discovered Bitcoin and blockchain around 2010, but only briefly learned about it, was already interested in mining then, but couldn't afford to buy the hardware back then. Only became deeply interested in the protocol and Proof of Work systems in around 2014 up till 2016, finally started getting into the mining industry and doing market research, started learning about smart contracts and realized the potential of applying my game design knowledge to build cryptoeconomic systems and business models, focusing the on PoW mining industry — which I see a parallel in the Enterprise Data Center and High Performance Computing industry (Big Data, Cloud, Ai, Edge; 5G, ISP).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/699120272599.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.