“There’s a tremendous amount of craftsmanship in between a great idea and a great product. And as you evolve that great idea, it changes and grows. Designing a product is keeping five thousand things in your brain and fitting them all together in new and different ways to get what you want. And every day you discover something new that is a new problem or a new opportunity to fit these things together a little differently. And it’s that process that is the magic.” —STEVE JOBS
Craft Ventures is a venture capital firm based in San Francisco, focusing on technology and cryptocurrency. It was established in 2017 by David O. Sacks and Bill Lee. Its first investment was leading a series A round for Bird, a scooter sharing company, in February of 2018.
The fund is called Craft, which represents our view that company building is a craft that we've learned over the course of founding four companies with successful exits. — David O. Sacks
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/699221223980.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.