Ryan John King is the co-founder and CEO of FOAM, a spatial protocol for the Ethereum blockchain that provides secure Proof of Location services for users and autonomous agents. Previously, Ryan led a speculative Architecture studio focused on the intersection of decentralized finance and design. He has lectured and exhibited world wide at institutions such as the Storefront for Art and Architecture, the Guggenheim Museum and the Chicago Architecture Biennial. Ryan has a background and education in Economics and is a published author and scholar on cities, politics, networks and markets.
FOAM is building crowdsourced maps and location services that can be trusted for every application. Technology is evolving, and mapping needs to keep up with the pace of change. FOAM leverages the power of the Ethereum blockchain toprovide communityverification for crowdsourced places. The FOAM proof of location protocol is an alternative to GPS with inbuilt security features that make it harder to manipulate or take offline. Maps and location services solve real life problems when they’re in the hands of the people who use them everyday. FOAM puts the community first, rewarding everyone for the value they create.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/700193693621.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.