Ryan John King is the co-founder and CEO of FOAM, a spatial protocol for the Ethereum blockchain that provides secure Proof of Location services for users and autonomous agents. Previously, Ryan led a speculative Architecture studio focused on the intersection of decentralized finance and design. He has lectured and exhibited world wide at institutions such as the Storefront for Art and Architecture, the Guggenheim Museum and the Chicago Architecture Biennial. Ryan has a background and education in Economics and is a published author and scholar on cities, politics, networks and markets.
FOAM is building crowdsourced maps and location services that can be trusted for every application. Technology is evolving, and mapping needs to keep up with the pace of change. FOAM leverages the power of the Ethereum blockchain toprovide communityverification for crowdsourced places. The FOAM proof of location protocol is an alternative to GPS with inbuilt security features that make it harder to manipulate or take offline. Maps and location services solve real life problems when they’re in the hands of the people who use them everyday. FOAM puts the community first, rewarding everyone for the value they create.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/700193693621.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.