Anja Blaj is Founder of Future Law Institute and Ljubljana Legal Hackers.
Anja Blaj is a lawyer pioneering in space and crypto law and a CSO of the Future Law Institute.
She co-founded Ljubljana Legal Hackers Chapter and co-organized the first Distributed Governance Council (DGov 2019). As a member of the Coalition of Automated Legal Application (COALA) she has attended several workshops regarding blockchain governance.
She has also headed the Advocacy department at the European and Asian Blockchain Hub, got familiar with the Asian culture, regulatory frameworks and has designed the statutory governance of the Hub’s cooperative. She has also held workshops about legal applications for Distributed Autonomous Organisations with Unlawcked.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/700366434970.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Delphi Ventures The Journey of Delphi.
- Luuk Weber Ecosystem Builder, Futurist, Blockchain & DAOs.
- The Builder Collective Explore a Cooperative owned by its participants.
- OneSwap Fully decentralized exchange protocol on Smart Contract.
- Shane Molidor Global Head of Business Development at BitMax.
- Genesis Block Leading Over The Counter (OTC) trading center for digital assets.
- Cooper Kunz Software developer at Hedera Hashgraph.
- Evernew Capital Investing in blockchain-related institutions under Perseverance Capital.
- AKG Ventures Digital asset management firm in blockchain-based capital market.
- Tyler Spalding Co-Founder of Flexa.