Anja Blaj is Founder of Future Law Institute and Ljubljana Legal Hackers.
Anja Blaj is a lawyer pioneering in space and crypto law and a CSO of the Future Law Institute.
She co-founded Ljubljana Legal Hackers Chapter and co-organized the first Distributed Governance Council (DGov 2019). As a member of the Coalition of Automated Legal Application (COALA) she has attended several workshops regarding blockchain governance.
She has also headed the Advocacy department at the European and Asian Blockchain Hub, got familiar with the Asian culture, regulatory frameworks and has designed the statutory governance of the Hub’s cooperative. She has also held workshops about legal applications for Distributed Autonomous Organisations with Unlawcked.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/700366434970.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.