CryptoBaskets, launched in Singapore, UK and Malta only, a smart contract-based DApp enables you to buy and sell custom thematic Ethereum tokens that hold a diversified basket of financial crypto-assets in a single transaction. It is developed by a silicon valley-based team backed by Bain Capital Ventures and SharesPost. With it, users avoid the inconvenience of multiple transactions on various exchanges and lessen the risks of third-party custody.
The Basket protocol establishes a decentralized ecosystem that trustlessly fulfills the primary functions of asset management: selection, execution, and custody. A Basket is a wallet-like instrument that contains a portfolio of digital assets. Unlike a fund, the owner of the Basket has full control and agency of the digital assets that it contains.
The Basket Protocol deconstructs the traditional asset management model into three functional roles, allowing for specialization, efficiency, and decentralization. Market participants can act in any or all capacities. Meanwhile, the protocol's registry capabilities facilitate the evaluation of and tracking of baskets as well as of the arrangers that created them.
Arranger: creates a new basket contract by specifying the composition of tokens and their weights that the basket tokens should contain Supplier: accumulates ERC20 tokens for compiling into baskets and "minting" of basket tokens Buyer: the ultimate holder of the basket token, who owns and controls the basket tokens and the underlying ERC20 tokens they represent
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/700887000079.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.