Rise Wallet lets you buy small amounts of bitcoin without having to sign up to an exchange. Once you buy the Rise Wallet Card from one of our retail locations, simply scan the code on the card with the Rise Wallet app and you will receive bitcoin.
If you are new to Bitcoin, welcome! You will be setup in minutes. If you’re already a bitcoiner, you can choose to redeem into your existing wallet. The amount of bitcoin redeemed will match the face value of the card at the time when the card is redeemed.
Rise Wallet is a bitcoin wallet optimized for new users. We’ll walk you through the process of setting up your Bitcoin account and securing your private key. We will explain the role of crypto exchanges and ATMs as well as offer quick tutorials for the most common tasks.
Getting your first coins via Rise Card means that you can start your Bitcoin journey without compromising your privacy. You can choose a crypto exchange on your own terms and you can always maintain full control over your coins and your transactions.
Catering to more than just first-time users, Rise Wallet offers a range of features to experienced bitcoiners. Manage any number of wallets via a single private key. Wallet colour coding propagates throughout the app, reducing the possibility of mistakes.
Enjoy real time bitcoin price quotes and built-in price history analysis. Bitcoin ATM locator helps you get quick cash for your coins when needed. Rise Wallet calculates optimal mining transaction fees, ensuring that you don’t overpay for your transactions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/701876183105.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.