Blockchain Alliance Europe is a non-profit organization that connects European companies and legal entities that use or implement blockchain technologies.
The Blockchain Alliance Europe was established with the purpose of mutual assistance in the field of business development, networking, cooperation and a joint approach to defending the interests of the members of the alliance. It also seeks to raise awareness of the importance of the blockchain technology among the professional and lay public, and, therefore, organizes various events and training courses. It also cooperates with the government authorities in the field of the relevant legislation.
The Blockchain Alliance Europe will be a key player in the process of creating a setting that will transform Slovenia and Europe into a global blockchain destination. The members will work harmoniously and in unison for the benefit of the individual and collective business development of European blockchain companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/702239523600.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Resource driven alliance of university blockchain groups & VC funds.
Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition
Leveraging the Ethereum Blockchain for Social Impact.
Promote the use of distributed ledger technology in China.
Smart Contract Security Alliance
Standards for Smart Contract Security Audits.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.