I like information freedom, infosec, stunt h4cks, cryptography, an internet that respects humans, theoretical physics, and making electronic music. I dislike non-consensual power structures.
I’m the Chief Security Officer at Brave and was a Technology Fellow at the Electronic Frontier Foundation. Before that, I dropped out of high school, got my B.S. from MIT in Physics, and started a PhD at Stanford before dropping out of that too.
I am reachable via SMTP at [first name] at [undergrad college] dot edu. My PGP key is in the strong set and available on public keyservers (BDE7 D508 3BB3 5EDC 7A66 BD97 388C E229 FAC7 8CF7). Regardless of whether your email is encrypted, I will probably not reply to it and apologize in advance.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/702544886651.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.
- Phala Network Privacy Preserving Smart Contract for all blockchains.
- Ralf Kubli Director at CV VC.
- Rocket Borrow a loan against your NFTs.
- Bette Chen Co-Founder & COO of Laminar Protocol, Acala Network.
- Tammy Yang Founder, CEO of Numbers.
- Numbers Bring Trust into Data.
- Justin K. Chen Software Engineer at Set Protocol.